mail is a web based mail client you can use on any browser
to access all your email. Email is typically checked
using a desktop mail application such as Outlook Express.
cPanel includes both Horde and Squirrelmail as available
web based mail clients.
1. Find the email account you want to use to check
mail via the web mail client in the "Current
2. Click on the icon in the Access Webmail column.
3. When the page loads, enter the password associated
with the email address you chose in Step 1 above.
4. Click on the Login button.
5. A new window will open stating that you are logged
in as the email account you chose in Step 4 above.
When the page loads, you will have the option to use
either Horde, SquirrelMail,
RoundCube as your web based email
To learn about the Horde web based email client, visit
the web site at http://www.horde.org/.
learn about the SquirrelMail web based email client,
visit the web site at http://www.squirrelmail.org/.
learn about the RoundCube web based email client,
visit the web site at http://roundcube.net/